Join us and become part of the RadarSofthouse team in Copenhagen or in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Check out the open positions below or send us your unsolicited application. We are always looking for talent!
Job descriptionWe are looking for skilled front end or full stack developers to support and further develop solutions for our European clients. You will be part of our highly competent development office in Chiang Mai where you will join both Thai and international colleagues. All nationalities can apply. For non-THAI applicants we will provide business visa and work permit should you join our team.
Wanted experience and competencies
Min. 5 years of working experience including:
- Solid experience with WordPress and/or Magento (certification a plus but not required)
- Must have a deep understanding of PHP
- Front end experience should be solid:
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SCSS
- Node.js, React, Angular or similar
- Some understanding of MySQL a plus but not required
- Familiar with source code control tools fx. BitBucket
- Project team work using Waterfall or Agile project models and tools
- Ensuring quality of code and delivery
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Team based programming of new killer solutions for our clients in Europe mostly web sites and web shops
- Using modern front end frameworks to the fullest to optimize client solutions
- Working efficient with the business in mind
- Testing your own work before delivering to Quality Assurance team
- Reporting and updating items in project management tools
- Cooperating with Project Management to ensure prescribed solutions match client requirements and expectations
English: speaking, reading, writing
Please write to COO Jesper Brondum Pedersen on email@example.com for any further information.